Small Green Steps - Level Two
About this training
The Small GREEN Steps program involves four levels ranging from Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Best Practice. Each level contains 10 steps to introduce sustainability at your Centre. Completion of each level will earn your Centre a Small GREEN Steps certificate for that level.
Level 2 concentrates on monitoring and managing your main carbon emissions – electricity, gas and waste. We take you through a range of energy efficiency and waste management tips. Water conservation advice is also provided for indoor and outdoor areas. Sustainability information for Educators is included in Level 2, covering the key topics of Plastic Pollution and Energy Efficiency.
Learning Outcomes of this course include:
- Learner will be able to discuss and implement structured curriculum and informal interaction in carbon emissions;
- Learners will be able to implement change management practices to introduce sustainability practices surrounding carbon emissions;
- Learners will be able to implement energy efficiency practices;
- Learners will be able to implement waste management practices;
- Learners will be able to implement water conservation practices
Course duration: 1 hours
Learning Assessment: Multiple choice questions through the course. No further study or assessment.
Certificate: Available for download at the time of successful completion of the online learning.
IACET CEU’S – (In Safe Hands educators In Safety are currently making application for IACET accreditation. On successful attainment of this accreditation this course will carry 0.1CEU)
Cost: Individuals cost $10.00 If you are part of a Service / Centre please contact us for multiple course discount.
Support: For questions or support surrounding the content of this course or purchasing the course please go to the Support page or Contact Us page.