Level 1 - 2020 Legal & Practical Response to Child Abuse - Long Day Care - USA
About this training
This course will assist early years educators, organizations and individuals to comply with their legislative requirements and meet duty of care obligations regarding Child abuse.
This is the first level of our Essential Child Protection series and should be completed before moving on through the next levels.
Learning Outcomes of this course include:
- Learner will be able to define child abuse and describe types of abuse
- Learner will be able to identify elements of legislative and duty of care principles
- Learner will be able to describe effective recording and documentation strategies
- Learners will be able to describe strategies for dealing with disclosures of child abuse
- Learners will be able to identify child abuse indicators
Course duration: 2 hours
Pre-Requisites: Nil required for this course
Learning Assessment: Multiple choice questions through the course. No further study or assessment.
Certificate: Available for download at the time of successful completion of the online learning.
IACET CEU’S – (On successful attainment of this accreditation this course will carry 0.2 CEU)
Support: For questions or support surrounding the content of this course or purchasing the course please go to the Support page or Contact Us page.